The Casa de la Vall was the parliament building from 1702 to 2011, when the new building of the General Council came into operation, next to the historic property. However, the most protocoly events are still being held here. The guided tour inside the house allows us to know the history of the building, linked to the history of the country. The house, from the late 16th century, belonged to the Busquets family, who just over a century later sold it to the General Council.
Don't miss it!
Tuesday to saturday: from 10 am to 2 pm and from 3 pm to 6 pm. Sunday: from 10 am to 2 pm.
The museum opens from 10 am. to 2 pm.: January 5th/ December 24th and 31st.
The museum closes: January 1st and 6th/ March 14th / May 1st / September 8th / November 1st / December 25th and 26th.
Normal: 5 €
Reduced: € 2.5 (groups of more than 10 people, collaborating entities and societies, foreign students and those over 65)
Free admission: for national schools and students, social services, people with disabilities, people registered with the Employment Service, holders of the Carnet Jove, children under 10, members of ICOM and Icomos, holders of the Magna Card, Club Piotel's members, their parents and siblings, and all the citizens of the Principality on the first and third Saturday of each month throughout the year
Guided tour: booked in advance and a supplement of € 1.5 per person.
The accessibility of the museum is not adapted for people with reduced mobility.
Guided tours: Approx .duration: 30 minutes.
L1 Escaldes-Engordany / Sant Julià de Lòria